All Terrain Vehicle Technician/ Dirt Bike Mechanic
We are looking for an experienced *A* level technician that would like to be a part of our rapidly growing service department. This persons task will consist of the maintenance of ATVs, UTVs, and Dirt Bikes PLUS assist with servicing used bikes to be ready for sale. We strive for quality service and need an individual with drive and a good work ethic.
• Accurately diagnose, service, and repair power sport units including motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles, utility task vehicles, side by sides, and dirt bikes
• Install and balance tires via changing and balancing machines
• Read and write; especially understand mechanical dialogue
• Look up parts via digital and/or hard paper copy part diagrams
• Clean up work station and shop area
• Maintain safety standards
• Move units around shop area as well as in and out of shop daily
• Discuss equipment issues, maintenance plans, and work performed with customers
• Perform routine engine maintenance, such as lubricating parts and replacing spark plugs
• Test and inspect engines for malfunctioning parts
• Adjust components according to specifications
• Repair or replace worn, defective, or broken parts
• Reassemble and reinstall components and engines following repairs
• Keep records of inspections, test results, work performed, and parts used
5+ years mechanic experience (Not necessarily with power-sports experience)
Ability to work in a fast past environment while maintaining quality work.
Have own mechanic tools and basic specialty tools.
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to work on all categories of power-sports including motorcycles, atv’s, utv’s, and dirt bikes
Ebay parts lister Full time
Top seller eBay account looking for listing agents, must have prior eBay experience. We specialize in off-highway and motorcycle parts. Parts knowledge A+ but not required. This job is on site, and there is no option to work from home.
*Create professional product listings for eBay
*Maintain and improve listings (product information, pricing, pictures, mpn, reviews, product availability, etc.)
*Research content for possible product listings
*Respond to customer inquires in a timely manner
* Highly organized, self-motivated a must, solution-oriented and detail-oriented, knowledgeable with E-commerce
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Basic computer skills
* Ability to type 55 wpm
* Knowledgeable with selling platforms: Ebay
* Good online editing and marketing skills
* Basic math skills
**THIS IS NOT A STAY AT HOME POSITION**